Tuesday 13 September 2022

MFT & Friends - Thanks


Hi Friends!
Welcome to September  2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

I’m sure by now your list of “must haves” from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. I decided to play with the “Thanks” Die-namics and the “Inside & Out Gratitude” stamp set.

I started by creating a background using the “Small Brick Wall” Stencil with texture pastes and distress sprays
I absolutely love how it turned out.


I then cut out some gold cardstock using the “Thanks” die-namic and placed it on top of a head embossed sentiment from the “Inside & Out Gratitude” stamp set. 

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

    Always Follow Your Creative Heart



 

2 comments:

  1. "I've been acfd trader
    for years, and the dynamic nature of the market keeps me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les goodies entreprise que vous proposez sont parfaits pour renforcer la visibilité de ma marque. J'ai commandé des articles pour un salon professionnel, et c'était un succès.

    ReplyDelete