Tuesday 30 August 2022

My Favorite Things - Sending Sunflowers card kit

 

Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Sending Sunflowers card kit release celebration from My Favorite Things!

This kit is packed full with stamps, dies, and awesome patten paper that will help you create the perfect card for that special someone.  The possibilities are endless with this kit and the only limit is your imagination.

The Sending Sunflowers card kit is now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online store. These kits tend to sell out very quickly so grab yours before it gone.


The Sending Sunflowers card kit features the “Farmhouse Foundations” add on…when I saw it, I just had to make something using it. It’s totally my aesthetic. I wanted to use the watering can and my Distress Spays. I created this card project using the “Falling for Houndstooth” paper pad, the “Sunflower Wreath Builder” Die-namics, the “Thoughtful Greetings” stamp set and lastly the “Farmhouse Foundations” Die-namics.


PRODUCTS USED:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. "I've been a loyal user of the Royal Online
    app, and the Royal Online v2 upgrade has taken my gaming experience to new heights!"

    ReplyDelete