Monday 1 October 2018

Stamp AnnieThing - Have A Lovely Day

Hi Friends!
Today I have a quick and simple card using Stamp AnnieThing stamps.
As you may have heard, Stamp AnnieThing has released their own line of Hybrid Inks and I cannot begin to express how awesome they are. 


I coloured up one of the images from the Lemonade Stand theme set but decided to have colour her as if she was holding a glass of orange juice. 
I created the background by masking off a rectangle shape and then ink blending using the new Hybrid Inks in the colours Tangerine and Aspen Gold. After I finished the ink blending, I decided to use an embossing folder on the background to give it more texture and visual interest.

I hope you liked my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, I just love orange and yellows such happy colours, a feel good creation here and that image is so sweet, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I'm going through my emails backwards so apologise for delay in telling you this card is gorgeous, those new inks are so vibrant & happy colours, loving the look.

    ReplyDelete