Wednesday 2 January 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Previews - Day 1



Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day one consists of our latest stamp, Bridget - hang loose, as well as 2 new dies, 1 stencil and some totally FUN sequin mixes!



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Hi Friends!! I am so excited to be back at it again with this amazing release from Stamp AnnieThing! 

To start, I created a background using Distress Oxide inks. I ink blended the colours in Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. Once completed, I splashed some water on to the background to get that water droplet effect I love so much.

I coloured Bridget using Copic markers (I will have the colours used listed below) and die cut her out using the NEW outline cut out dies!! I am so pumped that Ann now has outline dies for her images.

Next I die cut the tag outline shape in red card stock, using a die from the Shaker Basics -  Set 2 die set from Stamp AnnieThing. I raided my pattern paper stash and found this radiating rainbow paper that I thought was perfect to place behind the tag for an additional background. 

Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment on black card using white embossing powder. To finished off my card, I  used one of the awesome new sequin mixes that will be available with this release at the end of the week.


Card Ingredients



 Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment