Monday 24 December 2018

A Warm and Toasty Hello

Hi everyone! 
It’s Stephen here with you today to share a fun shaker card design. I must admit, I love making holiday cards and I am sad that its almost over...although, who says you can't make Christmas cards all year round ;) 

I used Annie -  Warm and Toasty and coloured her up with Copic markers.
To create the shaker element, it was as easy as 1,2,3! I simply used the Shaker Basics 1 die set and the Winter Add On - Candy Cane Frame die set.
To finish off my card I did very simple ink blending to create my scene in the background and BOOM! done!
I just want to take this time to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. May 2019 be filled with nothing but good things!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment