Monday 10 June 2019

You’re a Legend!


Hi Friends!
 Today I decided I needed to crack open my Magical Celebrations Grab and Go! box again from Stamp Anniething. I love the Grab and Go! boxes as they literally have everything you need to create a card, scrapbook layout, tag, or whatever your heart desires...just grab your favourite colouring medium and some inks and you are good to go! 
I die cut the stained glass window thats included in the box and did some simple ink blending using Stamp Anniething blender brushes and Hybrid inks. I coloured up this cute image using Copic markers and die cut him out using the coordinating die. I popped him up with foam tape and added a bit of gold thread behind him. The sentiment was heat embossed on black card stock using white embossing powder. To finish off my card, I added some enamel dots that are also included in the box.

I hope you like my card creation for today!

Until Next Time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment