Monday 26 April 2021

I miss the shell out of you

Hi Friends!
I just wanted to share a card I made Live in the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook group. If you haven't joined that group yet, I highly recommend it as there are tons of lives from all the members of the design team sharing their talents and knowledge for FREE  
I'm on a real Kraft card stock kick as of late and I just couldn't resist using kraft for the base of my card. I knew I needed something to help bring the focus to my image, so I used the Squiggle Mat Die and did some ink blending using Stamp Anniething Hybrid inks and the Desert landscape stencil. The Desert landscape stencil has a cow print pattern in it that I thought could also work to give the look of a turtle shell, I love how it turned out.  



The stamp I used is one of many adorable images from the Love Me, Love My Pets Grab and Go! box and I coloured him up using Copic markers. I will be sure to list the markers used down below.
I used the Bestie word die and did some ink blending in yellows and oranges to help tie my card together.
 To finish off my card I used one of the banners from the Banner Dies set and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder.
I hope you like my card and if you would like to watch me making it, be sure to join the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook group.

Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair: E49,  E59,  E55, E53
Turtle: YG09, YG25, YG23, YG21, E89, E87, E84
Shirt: YR18, YR16, Y17, Y15 Y13, Y11, 
Pants: E89,E87, E84, E82
Shoes: B06, B04, B02, B00, W5,W3



Always follow your creative heart

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stephen
    Love the way you have colored and put the card together. You are a creative genious and I love your work so much. I am yet yet to lay my hands at copics as Sri Lanka do not have them. I am a journalist by profession and crafting is my hobby. I am waiting to see your studio.Tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me.
      What is your favorite medium to colour with?
      I am still working on my studio...the ceiling is getting redone in a month or so with new lighting...I’m really excited and cant wait to share it with you

      Delete