Saturday 24 April 2021

Three Room Studio - Hello Friend

Hey Friends!
Earlier this week I shared a Fairy card I made using a stamp from Three Room Studio stamps. If you would like to check that one out, I will link it HERE
Well to my surprise, When I came home from work on Tuesday, I had some happy mail waiting for me. Sandy, the owner and artist behind Three Room Studio stamps had graciously sent me her newest stamp set and coordinating dies. This new set is called, "Hello Friend" and honestly I LOVE it. I have never seen another stamp set like it (but thats pretty much always the case with the stamps from Three Room Studio...her sets are a breath of fresh air.)
I knew I wanted to create my own backgrounds for this card.  I pulled the word "Hello" from the set and stamped it on white card stock multiple times on the diagonal. I used Premium Dye inks from My Favorite Things, which always give then nicest stamped impression. If you haven't given MFT's newest inks a try, I highly recommend them.  For the waving hand image background, I stamped the hands in a matching ink to the card stock to get a tone on tone look.
I stamped the word, "FRIEND" in a black ink on a narrow strip of yellow card stock and then stamped the word "HELLO" again but on some red card stock using VersaMark ink. I then heat emboss it using white embossing powder, then die cut out the word "Hello" using the coordinating dies. For some added dimension and popped it up using foam tape. 


I coloured up this gorgeous image using Copic markers, cut her out using the coordinating dies and then popped her up using foam tape.

Copics:
Skin - E59, E57, E15, E33, E31, R32
Eyes - YG95, E87
Hair - W7, W5, W3
Shirt/Shoes - YR24, YR23, Y15, Y13, Y11, BG57, BG23
Pants/Shoes - N6, N2, N2, N0

Always follow your creative heat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment