Friday 7 May 2021

Gigi - You Aced It

Hi Friends!
Welcome to the final day of previews for the May 2021 release from Stamp Anniething. This sporty release is now available for purchase from the Stamp Anniething online store.

Today I am the showcasing Gigi - You Aced It stamp set and coordinating outline die.

I coloured up Gigi using the following Copic markers:

Skin - E59, E57, E15, E33, E31, E30, R22
Hair - T9, T7, V17, V15, V12
Skirt - G16, YG09, G03, G02
Top/ Visor - C4, C2, C0

I kept my card layout super simple to allow the focus to remain on my coloured image. I stenciled the background using the Stars & Swirls stencil using Distress Oxide Inks. I love how it just pops against my coloured image. 
To finish my card, I added a 1/4” strip of black and white striped card stock to the left hand side and stamped the sentiment using black ink.

Aways follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment