Sunday 16 May 2021

My Favorite Things - Floral Focus Card Kit - Countdown Day 2

Hi Friends!
Today My Favorite Things is kicking off another AMAZING card kit!! Woohoo!! The next 3 days are going to be awesome and I am super excited to share the projects that I created using this kit. The Floral Focus card kit features beautiful Die-namics, gorgeous card stocks and amazing sentiments that I know you will find yourself reaching for time and time again. 

I started with a base of Caribbean Sea Prestige card stock that is cut slightly smaller than 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”. I then die cut out the In-Focus Floral Die-namics using Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and glued them directly to my card front, creating a beautiful and textural pattern that is truly eye catching.  




I wanted my die cut card front to be the centerpiece, so I kept the rest of my card simple. I die cut out the word HUGS multiple times and  stacked them on top of each other to give depth and extra interest. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Basics sentiment set onto Candied Yam Prestige card stock and then cut it out using Itty Bitty Strips Die-namics.  

Follow your creative heart

9 comments:

  1. Using multiple cut-outs of the In-focus Floral Dies makes for a beautiful background on this tone-on-tone card. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inlaid card, beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome card, I love the summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! They are colours I normally wouldnt have used but now I will be :)

      Delete
  4. I love the blues in this kit. Really pretty! The Itty Bitty sentiments have a great variety too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I have used the sentiments and the coordinating dies multiple times already

      Delete