Wednesday 12 May 2021

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #541

Hi Friends!!
Welcome to another Wednesday Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things.
Ever since the More Brilliant Butterflies stamp set came out, I have been itching to use it again. I just love this set and it's perfect for whipping up beautiful cards in no time at all.


I stamped the butterflies using a bunch of  yummy My Favorite Things Premium Dye inks. If you haven’t tried the MFT inks, you absolutely need to! Seriously I cannot rave enough about them…they stamp beautifully and even out like nothing I have used before.  
Once I finished playing around with my inks, I die cut them out using the coordinating Die-namics. 

The sentiment was stamped with in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then die cut out the sentiment using the Fishtail Foundations Die-namics. 

To Finish off my card I had to add my signature splatter using Distress Oxide Sprays in coordinating colours.
  

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments: