Monday 17 May 2021

My Favorite Things - Floral Focus Card Kit - Countdown Day 1

Hi Friends!
Welcome back for the second day of the My Favorite Things  card kit countdown! The Floral Focus card kit features beautiful Die-namics, gorgeous card stocks and amazing sentiments that I know you will find yourself reaching for time and time again. 

I decided to create a slimline card using the Slimline Stitched Circle Trio Die-namics as my jumping off point for the design and focal point of my card.
I die cut out three different designs of the In-Focus Floral Frames and placed them over the stitched circles  windows. To make the frames pop, I did some quick ink blending behind the framed die cuts using Distress Oxide inks and then splattered some perfect pearls mixed with water. 
To finish off my card I stamped a sentiment from the Friends Like You sentiment stamp set and cut it out using the Slimline Skinny Strips Die-namics  

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. These lovely shades of green work so well with the Floral Focus kit. Really nice work!!

    ReplyDelete