Thursday 6 January 2022

My Favorite Things - Begging To See You Soon


Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the January 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday January 11 at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the January release, I used the super adorable, "Begging To See You Soon" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.
I started by stamping out the adorable images from the Begging To See You Soon stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. 
I created a fun and simple background by stamping out the Never-Ending Love Background stamp using Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink from MFT. To soften the look of the newly created background, I did some light ink blending using Tropical Teal ink overtop with a blender brush. 

I layered the background piece overtop of some pattern paper from the new Sweet Plaid 6x6 pattern paper pad....which perfectly coordinates with my newly created background piece.

To finish off my card, I used Heartfelt Love word die, cutting it out using white card stock. I then ised my Copic markers to colour them in various shades of Reds and Pinks.

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment