Thursday 6 January 2022

Stamp Anniething - Justin - Go Wild

Hello Friends!
Welcome back for the second day of previews for the Stamp Anniething January 2022 release.
This release is full of fun and unique products that you can be wild and adventurous with.
Today I am featuring the Justin - Go Wild stamp set and coordinating outline die. I also used the new Savannah stencil builder.
I started by stamping out and colouring up the "Justin - Go Wild" stamp set, then cutting it out using the coordinating outline die


Creating the background was quick, easy and fun! It was created using the Savanah stencil builder and Distress Oxide Inks.  For added detail, I used a copic marker in orange and did a bit of flicking overtop of the background around the outer edges. I felt it added to the sunset effect.

To finish off my card I added an orange matting around it and placed a few sequins around the setting sun.

Products Used:
Stamp
Justin Go Wild
Die
Justin Go Wild Outline Die
Stencil
Savanah Builder

All products are available in the Stamp Anniething Online Store 

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment