Friday 7 January 2022

Stamp Anniething - Timothy - Hunting For Adventure

Hello Friends!
Welcome back for the final day of previews for the Stamp Anniething January 2022 release.
This release is full of fun and unique products that you can be wild and adventurous with.

Today I am previewing "Timothy - Hunting For Adventure" stamp set and coordinating outline die as well as the "Foliage Card Mat" Die and "Wild" word die. These awesome new items are now available for purchase in the newly redesigned Stamp Anniething online store.


I created the background by ink smooshing Distress Oxide Inks. Next I ink blended another piece of card stock and then used The Foliage Card mat die. To add some more visual interest, I cut a second piece of card stock using he Foliage Card Mat Die, flipped it around, they layered the two pieces together.  

To finish off my card I added the die cut "Wild" word die and stamped my sentiment in black ink

Products Used:
Stamp
Timothy - Hunting For Adventure 
Dies
Timothy - Hunting For Adventure outline die
Foliage Card Mat die
Wild word die


All products are available in the Stamp Anniething Online Store 

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment