Monday 23 May 2022

Greetings from the Couch Card kit

Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Greetings from the Couch card kit preview from My Favorite Things!

This kit is jam packed with stamps, dies, and awesome patten paper that will help you create the perfect scene card.  The possibilities are endless with this kit and the only limit is your imagination.

The Greetings from the Couch card kit will be available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online store Tuesday May 24. These kits tend to sell out very quickly so grab yours before it gone.

I created a card project for the plant lover in your life. I used the Potted Plants Die-namics, Couch Potato Stamp Set, and lastly the Finishes and Textiles 6x6 paper pad.

I started by die cutting out the plants with various shades of green using the “Potted Plants” Die-namics. I had to much fun creating these adorable plants.
For my card design, I wanted the plants sitting on a a shelf that was hung on a wall. I used the tile like pattern from the “Finishes and Textures” paper pad and then stamped the sentiment from the “Couch Potato” stamp set using a black ink.

Products Used:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart




 

No comments:

Post a Comment