Tuesday 17 May 2022

My Favorite Things Vault Release - Paintbrush

Hi Friends!
Welcome back for the final day of previews for the May 2022 vault release from My Favorite Things

Over the past few days, we showcased a slew of previously retired stamps and dies that will soon become staples in your collection.

The entire vault release in now AVAILABLE in the MFT online store!! Woohoo!


For my final project featuring the Vault release I played around with the “Paintbrush” Die-namics, the “Abstract Art” stamp set and lastly the Wavy Greetings” stamp set.

I started by stamping various images from the “Abstract Art” stamp set onto a piece of white card stock using Distress Oxide inks. I really love how these ink can lay overtop of each other since they are opaque, so I had a lot of fun just stamping any which way with any colour I felt like. 

Next, I die cut out the “Paintbrush” Die-namics using a piece of wood grain textured card stock, a silver mirrored card stock and lastly a grey coloured card stock. I then stamped the grey part of the paintbrush using the same inks I used for the background with one of the smaller stamps from the Abstract Art stamp set. Once completed, I placed the diecut paintbrush onto my stamped background using foam tape.

To finish off my card, I stamped a sentiment from the “Wavy Greetings” stamp set using black ink, added a few rhinestones and matted my card front onto some kraft card stock.

Products Used:
 
For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment