Saturday 9 July 2022

My Favorite Things - Joyful Giraffes

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the July 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday July 12th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the July release goodies, I created a project using the “Joyful Giraffes" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics. I also used the previously released “Tree Builder” Die-namics and the “Inside & Out Stitched Arched STAX” Die-namics. 

I started by stamping out some of the adorable images from the “ Joyful Giraffes” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. It was a pretty quick colour and I think they turned out pretty cute.

I then did some quick ink blending using some blue Distress Ink on white card that was cut out using the “Inside & Out Stitched Arched STAX” Die-namics. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment