Friday 22 December 2017

Photoriffic Inspiration for Bellariffic Friday

Hello Friends!! As December is coming to a close, I am sharing my last Bellariffic Friday challenge for the year. This weeks challenge was to take inspiration from this photo.


I decided to pull my colour pallet from the inspiration photo to guide my card, as quite honestly, I'm a little tired of creating winter cards right now LOL. Therefore I went a little less of a winter direction in this weeks design. I used pattern paper from the Tim Holtz holiday collection and then die cut a rectangular window out of the pattern paper. I then did some ink blending with Distress Oxide inks using Black Soot as a base coat then layering Antique Linen overtop using the radiating rays stencil by MFT. To finish off my background, I added some dots and stars using my white gel pen.

 I used Squidgy And Teddy stamp and die set by Stamping Bella as my focal image and coloured it with my Copics as well as some Windsor & Newton markers. I used the following colours 

Copics/Windsor& Newton Brush Markers
Bear - W+N 0324, W+N 0324, E35, E34, E31
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Heart - W+N M727, W+N R666
Hair/Shoes/Nose - T8, T6, T4, T2
Dress - W+N Y828, W+N Y657

To Achieve the texture on the bear, I poured some Copic various ink blending solution on a nubby rag and pressed it overtop of the finished coloured image.

To finish my card, I added a little glossy accents to her shoes, the bears nose and its heart and popped the image up with some foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Until next time - Stephen 


2 comments:

  1. Wow... that is some smokin' good colouring on this cute little bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! I had a lot of fun colouring this one

      Delete