Thursday 3 January 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Previews - Day 2


Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day two consists of our latest stamp, Kimmie- So Jazzed!
How totally mod and hip is she?

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Day 2 is here!!! 
Don't you just love Kimmie's hair in this image?! She was so fun to colour up. I coloured her using Copic markers (I will have all the markers listed below)
I created an ink blended background using my Distress Oxide Inks in the colours of Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers. To add the texture to my ink blended background, I flicked water on my card and used the Burlap stencil from Stamp AnnieThing
Next I used the Retro Shape Shaker die that was previewed in yesterdays post to die cut out a piece of card that was ink blended on using Stamp AnnieThing Hybrid inks. I filled the shaker element with one of the groovy new sequin mixes.
The "Smile" sentiment was created by heat embossing a scrap piece of card stock using gold glitter embossing powder and then die cut using the new "Smile" die that was also previewed yesterday. 




 Have a great day!

2 comments: