Friday 4 January 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Previews - Day 3


Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, Rae- I think You're Neato!!
We hope you enjoyed our walk down RETRO goovy lane this release!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I can hardly believe that it is the final day of previews for the January release. I know I have said it everyday, but this release was seriously so fun to work on...BUT on the bright side, it is now  to purchase!! woo hoo!!
Rae was coloured with Copic markers and die cut out using the coordinating die. I will be sure to have the Copic markers I used 
listed below. 
I created an ink blended background using Distress Oxide Inks in the colour of Festive Berries and Mustard Seed. Next I placed the new Retro Circles stencil overtop and spread glitter paste all over it. I love how the paste picks up the colours of the background.

I also used the Retro Circles Stencil as an embossing plate to add texture to the white background.

To finish off my card, I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of red card stock that I die cut out using the Circle Reverse die set from Stamp AnnieThing. 
CARD RECIPE 



 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment