Monday 6 September 2021

MFT September Release Countdown - Day 1

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things September Release Countdown. Over the past 5 days, myself and the rest of the design team showcased a variety of amazing new goodies that will be available in the MFT online shop on Tuesday September 7th @ 10am

For today’s projects I played around with the Bright Holidays stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, The Christmas Tree Background stencil and the Christmas Greetings Background stamp.

I stamped and coloured up the image using Copic markers and then cut it out using the coordinating Die-namics.
I just think this image is the most adorable yet!! 

For my background, I used the Christmas Tree Background stencil with two shades of green Distress Ink. Leaving the stencil in place, I placed the Christmas Greetings background stamp overtop and stamped it using Gravel Grey Premium Dye ink from MFT. 
To finish off my card, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Bright Holidays stamp set using black ink and added a matting of red cardstock.

 

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment