Sunday 5 September 2021

MFT September Release Countdown - Day 2

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things September Release Countdown. Over the next 2 days, I will be showcasing a variety of amazing new goodies that will be available in the MFT online shop on Tuesday September 7th @ 10am

The Special Delivery stamp set and coordinating Die-namics is a versatile stamp set that you can not only create holiday projects with but honestly it can be used year round and for many occasions.

I stamped out the majority of the images from this set, coloured them up using Copics and then cut them out using the coordinating Die-namics.
I wanted to create a bright and cheery scene that necessarily wasn’t for Christmas so I used a primary colour palette.
The clouds were created by ink blending using the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil and I paired it with some snowy hills that I created by using the Stitched Slimline Snow Drifts.

To finish of my card, I placed the card front onto some black card stock that was slightly larger than the card front  and stamped the sentiment using black ink

 

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stephen
    both cards are beautiful and their beauty has increased 100 percent with your coloring. Tc Stay safe

    ReplyDelete