Tuesday 8 February 2022

MFT & Friends February 2022 Release

Hi Friends!
Welcome to February 2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

Im sure by now your list of must haves from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. I decided to play with the "Playtime Pals" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.
I started by stamping out some out the adorable bear bouncing on the ball image from the “Playtime Pals” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting it out using the coordinating Die-namics.


I really love clean and simple card designs, it's just so pleasing to the eyes. I used the "Circle Extraordinair" Stencil to mask off and create my background scene. I then stamped the sentiment as well as the bouncing line image directly on top of my card front using black ink. To finish off my card, I used a piece of pattern paper from "Time to Celebrate" paper pad as well as a small strip of matching red card stock.


Always follow your creative heart
 

1 comment: