Monday 7 February 2022

My Favorite Things - Purrfect Pairs


Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 1 of the February 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase tomorrow, Tuesday February 8 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the February release, I played with the “Purr-fect Pairs” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.
I started by stamping out some of my favorite images from the “Purr-fect Pairs” stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.



I was really wanted to try my hand a creating my background freehand and did so using my Copic markers. I'm really pleased with the results and want to try making more background in the future.
To finish off my card, I used Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut out my cloud scene and then matted it on an orange cardstock which perfectly coordinates with the Perfectly Plaid patten paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment