Friday 6 May 2022

My Favorite Things - Nobody Nose Me Like You Do


Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the May 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday May 10th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using May release goodies, I used the absolute must have “Nobody Nose Me Like You Do" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.


I started by stamping out the images from the  "Nobody Nose Me Like You Do" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics

I wanted to set the scene for my card as if the sun was setting, so I used a soft red, orange and yellow to ink blend my sky and used light yet vibrant greens for the grass.
To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment in black and added a water droplet effect by spritzing water on to the ink blended areas.


  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart



 

1 comment:

  1. Dear stephen
    Your coloring skills are unimaginable. You bring life to a card with your exceptional skills of coloring. Like the colr palette too Love the card so much

    ReplyDelete