Sunday 5 June 2022

My Favorite Things - Best Beach Friends

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the June 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday June 7th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using June release goodies, I created a project using the “Best Beach Friends" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, the "Pastures, Ponds & Pools" stencil as well as the previously released  "Rainbow Love" paper pad.

I started by stamping out a bunch of the adorable images from the “Best Beach Friends” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. It was a pretty quick colour and I think they turned out pretty cute.

I then did some quick ink blending using the "Pastures, Ponds & Pools" stencil and added some copic details around it to give the effect of water.

To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment using black ink and added a piece of paper from the "Rainbow Love" paper pad.

Products Used: 
Best Beach Friends 
Pastures, Ponds & Pools stencil
Rainbow Love paper pad

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment