Saturday 4 June 2022

My Favorite Things - Love Is Love

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the June 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday June 7th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using June release goodies, I made the perfect card for Pride using "Stitched Tall Rainbow" Die-namics,  "Love is Love" Die-namics, and "Love is Love Shadows" Die-namics.
I started by creating the background using my Distress Spray Stains in rainbow colours. 
I then used the "Stitched Tall Rainbow" Die-namics, cutting it out multiple times using different colours of MFT Prestige card stock.
The "Love is Love" and "Love is Love Shadows" Die-namics make it super easy and quick add a pop to your card with this classic dies. 



Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, this is a fabulous creation. LOVE the big rainbow on this and your gorgeous rainbow blending. Perfect message too, love IS love xoxo

    ReplyDelete