Friday 12 August 2022

My Favorite Things - Greatest Blessing

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the August 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday August 16th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the August release,  I used the absolute must have “Greatest Blessing" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the previously released 
"Happy Patterns" Paper Pad and “A2 double stitched rectangle stax” Die-namics.


I started by stamping out the images from the “Greatest Blessing" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics


Next, I took smaller elements from the stamp set and then repeat stamped it using a kraft coloured ink onto kraft cardstock. I then die cut it out the background using the “A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX” and matted it using an orange cardstock,
To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment from the set onto a yellow cardstock and then matted my card front using a piece of paper from the “Happy Patterns” paper pad.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment