Sunday 15 May 2022

My Favorite Things Vault Release - Ring Me

Hi Friends!
Welcome to day 2 of the May 2022 vault release from My Favorite Things. 
Over the course of the next few days we will be bringing back LOTS of previously retired but totally awesome stamps and dies. All the goodies you see today and tomorrow will be available in the MFT online shop on Tuesday May 17th

For my first project featuring the vault release goodies, I used the “Ring Me” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics. I also used the “Typewriter Text” background stamp.
I started by playing around with my Distress Spray Stains and Oxide Sprays to create my background. I also created a a piece I could die cut out the “Ring Me” phone die with. I love the textures that the sprays create rather than just cutting out the phone with regular card stock 
I used the “Ring Me” stamp set to stamp out the rotary dial phone numbers as well as the “Ring Ring” sentiment onto some white cardstock. I placed a piece of kraft cardstock that was cut using the “Ring Me” Die-namics to add some colour contrast to my card.

I wanted to add a bit more texture to the my background so I used the “Typewriter Text” background stamp with some grey oxide ink.

To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment from the “Ring Me” stamp set directly onto my background using a black ink. 

I think this card is simple but packs a lot of punch visually and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out…if I do say so myself haha 

Products Used:

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. I love this card so stinkin much! I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete