Monday 16 May 2022

My Favorite Things Vault Release - Zipper

Hi Friends!
Welcome to day 1 of the May 2022 vault release from My Favorite Things. 
Over the course of the next few days we will be bringing back LOTS of previously retired but totally awesome stamps and dies. All the goodies you see today and tomorrow will be available in the MFT online shop on Tuesday May 17th

For my second project featuring the vault release goodies, I used the “Zipper” Die-namics as well the  “Ring Me” stamp set
I wanted to create a tie-dyed looking shirt for my project so I played around with my Distress Spray Stains and Oxide Sprays. I love the effect I achieved using the sprays and I really think it looks like tie-dye 

The next part was the easiest part yet, I simply used the “Zipper” Die-namics overtop of the sprayed background piece and then ran the die through again using some white cardstock and dark grey cardstock. 
I used the heart shape die included in the set to cut out a glitter heart pull. I felt the glitter heart very fitting for a tie-dyed hoodie pull and even added a small crystal to it as well.
To finish off my card, I used a sentiment from the “Ring Me” stamp set and stamped it directly onto the shirt using a black ink.


Products Used:


For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I have been waiting and searching for this die set for Years!!! YEARS!!!! I have looked EVERYWHERE imaginable!

    ReplyDelete