Sunday 6 February 2022

My Favorite Things - You’re the Main Event

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the February 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday February 8 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the February release, I played with the “You’re the Main Event” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics and lastly the Cloud Trio Die-namics which is this months Free with $60 purchase 

I started by stamping out some of my favorite images from the You’re the Main Event stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.


To create my scene, I started by die cutting a piece of Kraft and regular white card stock using the Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics. Next, I ink blended the white inside piece with some blue ink to create my sky. and added the clouds from the "Cloud Trio" Die-namics. I used the Grassy Fields Die-namics to create the grass, ink blending the edges with a darker green. Once my scene was complete, I placed all my coloured images on top using foam tape and stamped my sentiment overtop of the card front using black ink.

Products Used:


For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment